Thank you to AHDB who were the UK Dairy Day 2017 Official Knowledge Partner across the event.
The 2017 event featured on the first floor a dedicated Sharing Knowledge Zone:-
Table topdisplays promoting industry initiatives, training providers and charities.
- Seminars sponsored by XL Vets with presentations on topical subjects.
- Careers board will the current opportunities within the dairy industry.
- Knowledge Trail to gain Dairy Pro CPD Points.
There were practical demonstrations:
- Calf Rearing Zone NEW for 2017 sponsored by Volac
- Scarsdale Vets for the beneath the 'Black and White Calf' painting demonstration.
- NBDC Type Classification demonstrations
- Practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations by Tim Carter, David Rowe, Ema Glaze and Andrew Tyler.
The companies located on the first floor were:
- Action Johne's
- Addington Fund
- Advanced Training Partnership
- APHA - Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Aplana Software Services
- British Cattle Breeders Club
- British Grassland Society
- BVDFree Ltd
- Cattle Lameness Academy
- CSF - Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Dairy Futures
- Dairy Pro
- DEFRA AHDC - Animal Health and Disease Control
- Farm Solutions Ltd
- Harper Adams University
- Holstein UK Careers
- HOPS Labour Solutions
- Innovation for Agriculture
- Keele University
- MEA - Milking Equipment Association / Parlour Safe
- Myerscough College
- NACFT - National Association of Cattle Foot Trimmers
- Natwest Bank
- North Shropshire College
- Prince's Countryside Fund
- RAU - Royal Agricultural University
- Red Tractor Assurance
- Rural Payment Agency
- Scottish Dairy Hub
- SRUC Recruitment Team
- The Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- XLVets Training Services Ltd
2017 UK Dairy Day Official Knowledge Partner - AHDB
AHDB Dairy is an independent, evidence-based company that works on behalf of Britain's dairy farmers to stimulate competitiveness, build resilience, accelerate productivity growth and optimise demand. 02476 692051 www.ahdb.org.uk
If you have any queries or require information related to the UK Dairy Day Sharing Knowledge Zone please call 01923 695225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org