UK Dairy Day 2017 theme is ‘Sharing knowledge’ and located on the first floor of the International Centre will be a dedicated zone featuring:-
- Seminar presentations on topical subjects linked to the cow, team and farm.
- Training bodies, farming charities and industry partners table top displays.
- Careers board featuring the current opportunities within the dairy industry.
- Dairy Pro for CPD points for the event and as part of the UK Dairy Day 'Knowledge Trail'.
Externally there will be demonstrations as follows:
- Calf Rearing Zone NEW for 2017
- Scarsdale Vets for the beneath the 'Black and White Calf' painting demonstration.
- Tim Carter, David Rowe, Ema Glaze and Andrew Tyler for the practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations.
Sharing Knowledge Zone Table Top Displays
There are table top displays available on the first floor sharing knowledge zone for training bodies, colleges, farming charities or other businesses supporting the dairy industry. The 2m x 2m table top is offered complimentary and includes a table and two chairs, with space for up to two
Download application form for table top display, subject to availability as limited spaces. Closing date 30 June 2017.
Companies that will be located in this area include:
- Action Johnes
- Addington Fund
- Advanced Training Partnership
- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Aplana Software Services
- British Cattle Breeders Club
- BVDFree Ltd
- Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Cattle Lameness Academy
- Dairy Futures
- DEFRA - Animal Health and Disease Control
- Farm Solutions Ltd
- Harper Adams
- Keele University
- Milking Equipment Association / Parlour Safe
- Myerscough College
- National Association of Cattle Foot Trimmers
- Natwest Agriculture Team
- North Shropshire College
- Red Tractor Assurance
- Royal Agricultural University
- Rural Payment Agency
- The Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- The Prince's Countryside Fund
- XL Vets Training Services Ltd
If you have any queries or require information about any of the features within the UK Dairy Day Sharing Knowledge Zone please contact Micky Blasi on 01923 695225 or email email@example.com