This year we welcome AHDB as our Official Knowledge Partner across the event. On the first floor of the International Centre will be a dedicated Sharing Knowledge Zone featuring:-
- Table top displays to promote industry initiatives, training providers and charities.
- Seminar area sponsored by XL Vets with presentations on topical subjects.
- Careers board featuring the current opportunities within the dairy industry.
- Dairy Pro for CPD points at the event and as part of the UK Dairy Day 'Knowledge Trail'.
There will be practical demonstrations as follows:
- Calf Rearing Zone NEW for 2017 sponsored by Volac
- Scarsdale Vets for the beneath the 'Black and White Calf' painting demonstration.
- NBDC Type Classification demonstrations in the breed village
- Tim Carter, David Rowe, Ema Glaze and Andrew Tyler for the practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations.
Sharing Knowledge Zone Table Top Displays
The companies that will be located on the first floor include:
- Action Johne's
- Addington Fund
- Advanced Training Partnership
APHA- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Aplana Software Services
- British Cattle Breeders Club
- British Grassland Society
- BVDFree Ltd
- Cattle Lameness Academy
- CSF - Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Dairy Futures
- Dairy Pro
- DEFRA AHDC - Animal Health and Disease Control
- Farm Solutions Ltd
- Harper Adams
- Holstein UK
- Innovation for Agriculture
- Keele University
- MEA - Milking Equipment Association / Parlour Safe
- Myerscough College
- NACFT - National Association of Cattle Foot Trimmers
- Natwest Agriculture Team
- North Shropshire College
- Prince's Countryside Fund
- RAU - Royal Agricultural University
- Red Tractor Assurance
- Rural Payment Agency
- Scottish Dairy Hub
- SRUC Recruitment Team
- The Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- XL Vets Training Services Ltd
UK Dairy Day Official Knowledge Partner - AHDB
AHDB Dairy is an independent, evidence-based company that works on behalf of Britain's dairy farmers to stimulate competitiveness, build resilience, accelerate productivity growth and optimise demand. 02476 692051 www.ahdb.org.uk
If you have any queries or require information about any of the features within the UK Dairy Day Sharing Knowledge Zone please contact Micky Blasi on 01923 695225 or email email@example.com