The 2018 event features a first floor a dedicated Sharing Knowledge Zone:-
Table topdisplays promoting industry initiatives, training providers and charities.
- Seminars sponsored by XL Vets with presentations on topical subjects.
- Careers board will the current opportunities within the dairy industry.
There will be practical demonstrations:
- Calf Rearing Zone sponsored by Volac
- Scarsdale Vets for the beneath the 'Black and White Calf' painting demonstration.
- NBDC Type Classification and linear scoring demonstrations
- Practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations, including block demon, by Tim Carter, David Rowe, Ema Glaze and Andrew Tyler.
Companies exhibiting with a
- Addington Fund
- APHA - Animal and Plant Health Agency
- British Cattle Breeders Club
- British Grassland Society
- Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF)
- Dairy Futures
- Defra (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs – Animal Health and Disease Control)
- Farm 491
- Farm Skills
- Farm Solutions Ltd
- Harper Adams University
- Holstein UK
- HOPS Labour Solutions
- IBERS, Aberystwyth University
- Innovation for Agriculture
- Keele University
- Milking Equipment Association (Parlour Safe)
- Myerscough College
- Natwest Bank
- North Shropshire College
- RAU - Royal Agricultural University
- Red Tractor Assurance
- RPA - Rural Payments Agency
- SRUC - Scotland's Rural College
- Scottish Dairy Hub
- The Princes Countryside Fund
- The National Association of Cattle Foot Trimmers
- VMD (Veterinary Medicines Directorate)
If you have any queries or require information related to the UK Dairy Day Sharing Knowledge Zone please call 01923 695225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org