The press office will be located on the ground floor in the same room, Beckbury 1, as last year’s event. The room is sponsored by Anpario who support the provision of desks with electric points, hardwire internet connection and complimentary refreshments. There will be display shelves for exhibitors and sponsors to place media releases.
- Press Office Access – Entry to UK Dairy Day is free therefore you will not require a ticket or need to pre-register. On arrival at the
eventyou will be provided with a wrist band for access into the venue. If you would like access to the press office on the day then you will need to register for a secure key card. Download the press office access form and return before 31 August 2017 and on arrival at the event visit the press office to receive your secure key card.
- UK Dairy Day Event Overview – To provide an insight into what is happening at UK Dairy Day 2017, we have an overview document available on request. In
additionwe can supply photographs and the UK Dairy Day logo to support any editorial features. Please request onemail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timetable – The timetable for UK Dairy Day 2017 will be finalised throughout August and will be distributed to you once completed.
- Catering - The catering area will be located on the first floor in the Ironbridge Suite and Costa Coffee located on the ground floor. Telford Town Centre is located next to the venue with a selection of shops, restaurants and cafes
- Wi-Fi - Free Wi-Fi will be available throughout the venue
- Event/Guide & Exhibitor Listing
An event/cattle guide and exhibitor listing will be available from the press office; this will list all the exhibitors, maps for each area and timetable for event, showing and seminars.
Regular updates about UK Dairy Day will be posted online and across our social media accounts:
- Follow @UKDairyDay on Twitter
- Like UK Dairy Day on Facebook
- Follow UK Dairy Day on Linked In
- Watch last years video on You Tube
Press Office Sponsor - Anpario
Anpario offers products that work in harmony with the natural aspects of the animal’s biology to promote healthy growth. Anpario supplies its customers with quality assured products manufactured in the United Kingdom and has an established global sales and distribution network in over 70 countries. Product range includes Animal Health Products, Feeding Stuffs & Minerals, Livestock Welfare, Milk Parlours, Silage Additives.
To contact the UK Dairy Day Marketing & PR team please email email@example.com or call 01923 695225.