UK Dairy Day is a dedicated annual one day event for the dairy industry held at the International Centre, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JH at a key time of the year when plans and decisions are being made for the winter.
The 3rd UK Dairy Day will take place on Wednesday 14th September 2016 from 8am to 5pm focussed on the theme of 'Sharing Knowledge'.
In 2015 the event attracted 7,112 visitors an uplift of over 12% on the 2014 event.
2016 Event Features
- FREE entry for all visitors and exhibitors
- UK, European & International businesses in attendance
- New and improved layout with trade stands covering four areas
- UK Dairy Day cattle show including the National Holstein classes
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Presentations to share knowledge, educate, engage and inspire farmers
- Practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations
- 'Beneath the Black-and-White' cow painting demonstration
- New product competition and display area
- Press Office with local, national and international media in attendance
- Costa coffee, large catering area and bar
- Telford town centre next to the exhibition centre with shops and restaurants
- Great transport links with Telford Railway Station, M54 and direct trains to Birmingham Airport
- FREE car parking plus additional car parking
- Champions Dinner and Awards
To contact the UK Dairy Day team email email@example.com or call 01923 695225.