UK Dairy Day is a dedicated annual one day event for the dairy industry held at the International Centre in Telford, Shropshire at a key time of the year when plans and decisions are being made for the winter. The 4th event will be held on Wednesday 13th September 2017 from 8.00am to 5.30pm focused on the theme of 'Sharing Knowledge'.
The event is free to attend, with no pre-registration required and car parking is free. The event features over 300 trade stands located throughout the internal halls and exhibition area along with external trade stands. A ‘Sharing Knowledge’ zone will be located on the first floor with seminars throughout the day covering relevant topics related to the cow, team and farm. Externally there will be demonstrations on foot trimming, knife sharpening, dairy cow anatomy and other cow health related subjects. The event features a cattle show for dairy breeds and this year will host The National Ayrshire Show and The National Holstein Show.
The 2017 event will feature:
- UK Dairy Day 2017 App, FREE to download
- FREE entry for all visitors and exhibitors
- FREE car parking on site and in town centre multi storey
- UK, European & International businesses
- Over 300 trade stands covering four areas
- UK Dairy Day cattle show including The National Holstein Show and The National Ayrshire Show
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Sharing Knowledge zone featuring seminars to educate, engage and inspire farmers
- Practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations
- 'Beneath the Black-and-White' cow painting demonstration
- New product competition and display area
- Press Office with local, national and international media
- Costa coffee, large catering area and bar
- Great transport links with Telford Railway Station, M54 and direct trains to Birmingham Airport
- Champions Dinner and Awards
To contact the UK Dairy Day team email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 695225.